Moving to a new property
can be difficult, especially if you are moving from another
country. We want to make your transition to your new home as smooth
as possible. At The Station on Washington, we make it easy by
offering fully-furnished apartments and all utilities except for
electricity and gas included in your rental payments. We are
located steps from city transportation (light-rail and bus stop)
which make it a short walk or ride to class. Check out more
information below on what The Station on Washington has to offer
and how to complete the lease signing process as an international
student. And if you want to chat with someone right now, feel free
to stop by, call, or even chat with us on WeChat. Check out below for more amazing
features that are ALL included.
If you have questions or would like to talk to one of our leasing consultants, feel free to email, text or call our leasing office – we’re available 7 days a week!
We're Here To Help!
• Fully-furnished living rooms and bedrooms including a mattress and bedframe, desk, desk chair, 4-drawer dresser, couch, loveseat*, chair*, coffee table, entertainment stand and barstools* (*Select floor plans)
• 40” flat screen TV provided in the living room (Note: Cable service is not included)
• Water, sewer, trash removal
• Full-size clothes washer and dryer in every apartment
- Easy public transportation access
- Online payments
- Weekly resident events
- Onsite maintenance team
- Onsite management team
- 24/7 after-hours call center
- Roommate Matching
- Liability Insurance: Each resident at The Station on Washington is required to obtain Liability Insurance coverage up to $100,000 per incident. As a resident, you are automatically enrolled in our Waiver Program upon signing your lease. This ensures you are in compliance with the $100,000 property damage liability coverage requirement. If you wish to opt out of our Waiver Program, you will be required to purchase a third party renters insurance policy. Contact the leasing office for more information.
- Electricity & Gas: Electricity and Gas are billed through a third-party service called Conservice, and payments will be made through a separate portal. For more information please contact the leasing office.
- Parking: Parking is available for an additional $150 per month for a reserved, standard parking space in our heated parking garage, motorcycle parking for $50 per month and moped parking for $10 per month. Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- To qualify as an international applicant, a 1-month security deposit may be due at the time of signing your lease as well as a copy of your international student VISA. The security deposit will be returned at the end of the lease term minus any damages and cleaning fees upon move-out.
Click HERE to connect via WeCHAT
Click HERE to APPLY NOW!