Moving can be difficult, especially if you’re coming from another country. At The Station on Washington, we make your transition easy.
With a large selection of high-end amenities, a short distance to the University of Minnesota, and easy rental payments, your stay here will be seamless.
What is included in each rent installment?
At The Station on Washington, we make it easy for our residents! Included in each rent installment are the following features and utilities:
- Fully-furnished living rooms and bedrooms including a mattress and bedframe, desk, desk chair, 4-drawer dresser, couch, loveseat*, chair*, coffee table, entertainment stand, and barstools* (*Select floor plans)
- 40” flat screen TV provided in the living room (Note: Cable service is not included)
- Water, sewer, and trash removal
- Full-size clothes washer and dryer in every apartment
What are the community features?
- Located close to the University of Minnesota campus shuttle
- Easy public transportation access
- Online payments
- Weekly resident events
- Onsite maintenance team
- Onsite management team
- 24/7 after-hours call center
- Roommate Matching
Are there any additional fees?
- One-Time Telecom Fee: At move-in, each resident is required to pay a one-time Telecom fee of $75. Included in this fee is wireless internet access for the duration of your lease as well as management of the utilities that are included in rent.
- Liability Insurance: Each resident at The Station on Washington is required to obtain Liability Insurance coverage of up to $100,000 per incident. As a resident, you are automatically enrolled in our Waiver Program upon signing your lease. This ensures you are in compliance with the $100,000 property damage liability coverage requirement. If you wish to opt out of our Waiver Program, you will be required to purchase a third-party renters insurance policy. Contact the leasing office for more information.
- Electricity & Gas: Electricity and Gas are billed through a third-party service called Conservice, and payments will be made through a separate portal. For more information please contact the leasing office.
- Parking: Parking is available for an additional $150 per month for a reserved, standard parking space in our heated parking garage, motorcycle parking for $50 per month, and moped parking for $10 per month. Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How do I reserve an apartment?
- To reserve your apartment, click “Reserve Now” to begin the online application process through our online leasing portal. Once you have completed your application, you will be assigned an apartment and will be able to sign all lease documents electronically to reserve your apartment.
- To qualify as an international applicant, a 1-month security deposit may be due at the time of signing your lease as well as a copy of your international student VISA. The security deposit will be returned at the end of the lease term minus any damages and cleaning fees upon move-out.